Nice Chance

Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome All

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog :)

In this blog I would like to share a little knowledge of mine about everything that can make Nice your day, make Rich your day and make Abundance your day.

Actually there are a lot of theory, a lot of teaching, a lot of technique from a lot of master, a lot of Guru's or Teacher that mention about this.

You may have known it as Law of Attraction, Law of Abundance, Money Magnet, etc.

Well, on my point of view, all of this is have the same purpose, which is to make you have a better life in every aspect of it. You can name it Wealth, Rich, Prosper or even in your better Relationship, better Work and better Business.

As I have mention above, there are a lot of theory and teaching about this, but on practice the core is the same : you have to be consistent and continuously make the effort or the work that is said in the theory. If you only read it and not make any practice, it will be useless. Trust me, I've been there.

By that condition, I then would like to share in this Blog all the Teaching that I have learn or I have heard all over the world about the basic, about the principal, about the method of Law of Attraction, Law of Abundance and Money Magnet.

All the Theory and Method I'll post have proven all over the world. Have a living evident to support it.

Feel free to use one of the Method, mix the Method or even make a new view after you have known enough about the lesson.

Most important is you choose which is applicable to you, which is comfort to you to do and can have the best result for you.

But all I can say is once you have decide to choose the Method, please do the work that ask on the Method. It then will give you result.

I've been there, being cocky all around, thinking that if I already know the theory then my life can change forever in over one night.

Fact is, it's not like that.

You have to do the work and the practice part of the Method, then you'll have the result, significantly and fast if you enjoy the process, have fun doing it and humble enough to follow the given instruction.

I'll try my best to remind you about this in every article that I'll post. So we can share the best result that we have done in order to make our life Better, Prosper, Wealth and Abundance. Our goal together.

My best regards and full of Abundance greeting to you.
MacNiceDay


No comments:

Post a Comment